top of page
Metallic Structure

Legal Services

Family-Based Visas 

Marriage-based green cards

Fiance Visas (K1/K2 visas)

Green cards for parents or children

Consular Visas

245(i) petitions

Petitions for siblings of U.S. citizens

Business / Employment Visas

Temporary Work Visas

International Executives

Skilled / Unskilled Employee Visas

Permanent Labor Certifications

Work Permits

Citizenship (Naturalization)

Applications for U.S. citizenship

Citizenship with past criminal history

Derivative citizenship for child of citizen

Crime Victims / Violence

U visas (violent crimes)

T visas (trafficking, labor crimes)

S visas (informants)

VAWA - spousal abuse

Domestic Violence


Waivers of Inadmissibility

Provisional Waivers

Crime Waivers

Consular Waivers

U.S. Waivers

General Legal Matters

Employment Law

Legal Agreements / Contracts

Advisory Legal Opinions


Interested in our legal services? Set a free call with Attorney Acosta with the form below or directly HERE. 

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page